Nov 18, 2010

The Girl

-insert curtsy-
I'm the girl in this relationship, J.

Unlike K, I'm not super gifted with the unique creative analogies, though I wish I could compare my family to something witty :) Maybe there are no adequate comparisons for my people in my life.
My father (R)- the career Air Force man who has made me who I am for better or worse.
My mother (S)- the rock of our family, my role model who means everything to all of us.
My brother (S2)- he's the only sibling I've got... he's going to be a major league baseball player and all that entails for my family I deal with.
Chester & Doolie- the golden and the havanese that are the center of our family's world.

My life right now is at a series of turning points- getting ready to graduate college in exactly one month and dealing with grief from certain things in my life.
But let's look at the bright side :) it's a funny world I live in

No comments:

Post a Comment