Nov 18, 2010

The Boy - Nipples

So here I am, hanging out with my best friend, she's the trapeze artist in my circus life, watching shitty television and waiting on our homemade cherry pie to cool and, of course, I said something "rude." Here's the gist of the story:

K: Soo, I made this post on my blog (homofromtexas.blogspot.com) about how I'm a trendsetter and that ever since I started my blog, all of my friends started blogs.
Trapeze Artist (TA): But it was my idea first!
K: Yeah and I should probably go back and edit that in but I'm not going to.
TA: Ugh!

AND THEN SHE TRIES TO PINCH MY NIPPLE OFF! Wow. 1) she missed and practically ripped off my entire pec. 2) she left a freaking welt because she pinched so hard!

Who does that? Rude people. TA. Not funny people. Like me.

1 comment: