Nov 18, 2010

The Girl- Who Did This to the Cheese??

So I live at home with my parents- Dad- R, and Mom-S.
Living with multiple people means we have to share things. Like a refrigerator. (which is a hard work to spell!)
Inside this fridge are communal foods:
- butter
- milk/juice
- .....and CHEESE

I sort of have a "thing" for cheese. I like it quite a lot. I put it on everything. The shredded cheese is kept in a big economy-sized bag (because we save money, duh).
Tonight I was actually looking for ham on this fridge digging occasion and I picked up the bulky cheese bag to move it out of the way. This is what resulted.


SOMEONE who last used the cheese bag didn't seal it- so when I picked it up, the whole thing dumped out!! The bone dropped near the pile explains the divet into the cheese pile- my golden, Chester, came running and plowed into the cheese before I was able to stop him. If he gets the runs it is NOT my fault.

This is a tragedy:

Look at all that delicious cheese in the dustpan!! The only amusing part of this scenario was watching Doolie the Havanese puppy aggressively lick the floor for the next ten minutes.


mmmm cheese floor. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment