Dec 5, 2010

The Boy - On The Girl

I want to take this chance to discuss my view on The Girl...you may know her as The Girl, but I know her as J. The woman obsessed with turquoise, teal, blue-green, whatever color that is. The one who I suspect is just like me but we'd have to really sit down and make a list to be sure.

She puts glitter on EVERYTHING and doesn't seem to understand that it's not a good thing when I remind her that it gets everywhere and doesn't go away. She sees the beauty in the sparkle. I think it reminds her of childhood perhaps. Simpler times, for sure.

She's actually very surprising. At first glance, I thought I knew everything about her. But who knew she wasn't so transparent? She likes video games. And not just any video games. RPG's....whoa. This from the girl who spent DAYS picking out an outfit to wear to her first day of class....her junior year.....in college.

She uses words like "quite" "droll" and "certainly" without sounding stuck up. She's goofy and EXTREMELY smart. I feel like I can never quite put my finger on her. She's too fluid. Ever know someone that's fluid? That's The Girl.

The Girl is kind of like an ocean...If you stand next to her, you can't shake the sudden sense of calmness...However, she can also be treacherous and alarming.

If I had to sum up The Girl in one word, that would be it: ocean.

Signed,
The Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment